GRATITUDE


It's funny, I was looking for a title for this special post. And I thought of gratitude. This is the same word in English and French.
Thank you everyone who read me, follow me, support me from the beginning and also the newcomers.
Thank you to the people I met and exciting new projects ! I speak to you soon

Birthday rhymes with gifts ... I offer the first three people who comment on my blog (specify what is your favorite post and why) my book Trend Fall / Winter 2014-15 or a clutch of a fashion designer ( surprise ! )
Normally, it was me who will get some gift ? ...


C'est drôle, je cherchais un titre pour ce post spécial. Et j'ai pensé à la gratitude. C'est le même mot en anglais et en français.
Je vous remercie tout ceux qui me lisent, me suivent, me soutiennent depuis le début et aussi les nouveaux venus.
Merci pour aux personnes rencontrées et aux nouveaux projets excitants  ! Je vous en parle prochainement
Anniversaire rime avec cadeaux...J'offre aux trois premières personnes qui font un commentaire sur mon blog ( préciser quel est votre post préféré et pourquoi ) mon Trend book Automne/hiver 2014-15
ou un pochette d'un fashion designer (surprise !)
Normalement, c'est moi qui doit reçevoir un cadeau ?...

Comments

Popular Posts